Tuesday 24 May 2011

Don't know...不懂。。。

蓝天,白云。。


 
What a wonderful day, but don't know why my mood still same? Really hope that can holiday again and forget all the thing. But i can't run away from reality, i really don't know how to be a good department head. Department head really very stress and manage people is hard than manage my goods, somebody can help me? Answer is "NO", so i must help myself and train to be more strong and strong.....haha...this is what I'm thinking of. Hope that i can handler all of this and get a better achievement soon....^_^

Recently just bought my new laptop, planning with my friend that we can go to Starbucks online and having a cup of coffee, reading at there or chit chat with her, haha...it is an enjoyable time for me also..Be alone and can observe the people in Starbucks, writing my blog and enjoy the time that i have....That's why my new blog is born at here lo, what I'm try to do is plan my future life and try to be happy by myself. I can't control that when my soul mate will come to me, but i can plan my future without "him" from now because this is not under my control.


No comments:

Post a Comment